Monday, March 26, 2012

Almost Forgot

Eeesh, only a week in and I'm already slowing down. Not that I planned on posting everyday...maybe 2-3 times a week. I was actually off today and while I didn't spend it being quite as productive as planned it was definitely a great day. I'll start off with my usual food rave for the day:

I bought the most recent Living Social (which, if you haven't looked into, is totally awesome) for Chat-a-Way Cafe and it was delicious...granted, the food we ate from there was super unhealthy so I wouldn't recommend for more than maybe once a week (or if you have more resolve than I do, once a month). But nonetheless a quick google search and I found both awesome recipes to try out on your cheat day:
Awesome mac and cheese
and to go with it, Cajun Turkey Tenderloin from Sam's Club...it's 1.5 pounds of turkey vacuum sealed with some pretty spicy cajun butter mix--bake for 30 minutes at 350.
And that's it...no veggies!! We have so many here to choose from right now but the meal seemed so calorie heavy and rich we decided to skip it.

Next up, happy picturessssssssss

just a pile of puppies...

I forgot to time myself so I'll give this guy 9 more minutes...what's next. News!
I pretty much only watched HLN today as far as any exposure goes, and it was with Robin Meade in the mornings- who's pretty light on serious news...but I did get some more exposure to the flour bombing of Kim Kardashian...I've actually got nothing against that family, the really took advantage of how goobery America's obsession with absolutely nothing of importance is. Good for them, granted they could probably be slightly more philanthropic with their time to each their own. Don't like it? Don't watch it..

THREE M'S Update:
-Myself- I'm starting to come back around to my old self again...this transition into a new job was a bit rough. And I'm definitely still adjusting but I think it's getting better. But enough about work, I'm trying my best to keep that out of this blog. I'm totally loving the studio fitness classes...I only have 5 left (thanks to Groupon, which I also adore) so after that I'll start my World Gym (another groupon buy) membership!! yay getting in shape!!!
-Monster- I love this little guy!!! He's due to get shaved down soon and I'm so scared about his hair! but I guess I won't worry about his looks, I just want him to be comfy...1 minute!
-Michael- we ran again today! it's really fun...and we shaved a whole minute off our mile <3 He got sunburned Sunday from paintball and was pretty sore too so I'm pretty proud that he stuck it out as far as he did :) He's still banging away at his dissertation as usual but we're also making fair work of watching all the Netflix episodes of Saved by the Bell!!

till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment